DJI Zenmuse X5
THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF AERIAL CAMERAS
Meet the Zenmuse X5, the world’s first mirrorless, compact Micro Four Thirds camera made specifically for aerial photography and cinematography. Designed to work with the DJI Inspire 1 ready-to-fly platform, the Zenmuse X5 packs a powerful sensor that’s capable of recording 4K videos at up to 30 fps and capturing still images at 16MP. Equipped with the standard MFT interchangeable lens mount and allowing full wireless remote control over focus, aperture, and more, the Zenmuse X5 lets you shoot the way you want. Welcome to the future of aerial imaging
INCREASED DYNAMIC RANGE
- With 12.8 stops of dynamic range, shadows and highlights in everything you capture is brought out in perfect clarity.
GREATER PIXEL CLARITY
- Shooting with the Zenmuse X5’s M4/3 sensor results in images that are crisper and more detailed than any previous aerial camera.
- When compared with the X3 camera with the original Inspire 1, the difference is clear in images that truly come to life.
- Built inside the Zenmuse X5 is a powerful Micro Four Thirds sensor that’s absolutely revolutionary for an aerial camera. With a sensor eight times the size of that in the previous X3 camera included with the Inspire 1, this new MFT sensor enables high quality, high sensitivity image recording at an ISO range of 100-25600. With a sophisticated balance of high-resolving power, accurate gradation, and low noise, you are realizing your artistic and creative vision as never before.
READY TO FLY
- Say goodbye to frustratingly long setups. The Zenmuse X5 is perfectly compatible with the Inspire 1, DJI’s professional, ready to fly aerial platform. Instantly ready and bringing a level of control and convenience that only a fully integrated system can provide, you have a combination of imaging prowess and ease-of-use that is unprecedented in any aerial imaging system.
- With the Zenmuse X5, you have an unprecedented level of control right at your fingertips. In the intuitive auto-focus mode, simply tap on the screen of your mobile device to tell the camera to focus on a specific area. You can also easily manually change settings such as focus, shutter, and aperture through the user-friendly DJI GO app. With the Zenmuse X5, you are always ready to take control.
PROFESSIONAL AERIAL VIDEO
- Despite its compact size, the Zenmuse X5 is a powerful video camera that’s capable of recording 4K (3840 x 2160) at up to 30 fps, 2.7K (2704x1520) at up to 30 fps, and Full HD (1920 x 1080) at up to 60 fps in MP4/MOV format. The Zenmuse X5 enables you to record professional-level footage with stunning clarity and detail.
- A higher speed signal readout suppresses the rolling shutter effect when recording, resulting in beautiful footage even when flying at high speeds. The Zenmuse X5 also comes equipped with convenient features such as Zebra Pattern and Focus Peaking making it a camera that’s truly fit for any job.
- With a M4/3 sensor that’s capable of capturing photos at 16MP, the Zenmuse X5 produces print-ready images that look as good in a frame as they do on your screen. The extra pixels represent a 25% increase over the original Inspire 1 camera. With the shutter speed increased to as quick as 1/8000 of a second, and the power of the new imaging processor enabling burst capture of up to 7 full size photos per second, the Zenmuse X5 helps you relish every memorable moment.
- Thanks to DJI’s unparalleled expertise in stabilization systems, the Zenmuse X5 is equipped with a highly reliable 3-axis gimbal that automatically stabilizes your camera in flight. The gimbal constantly communicates with the aircraft, and quickly compensates for every minor movement. With a precision accuracy of 0.02°, sub-pixel stabilization is occuring and as a result, the Zenmuse X5 produces silky smooth footage and sharp photos even with long exposure no matter how you fly.
INTERCHANGEABLE LENS MOUNT
- As the world’s first Micro Four Thirds camera made specifically for aerial photography and videography, the Zenmuse X5 gives you the freedom to choose your lens. By utilizing the standard MFT mount, one of the most popular lens systems in the camera industry, the Zenmuse X5 is well positioned to benefit from new products and innovations from major lens manufacturers.
- Currently, a range of lenses are compatible with the Zenmuse X5. With different specifications but the same top-notch quality, these three lenses provide you with the flexibility on set.
DJI GO APP
- Control the Zenmuse X5 remotely with the same DJI GO app that is used with the Inspire 1. With a live HD view powered by DJI Lightbridge, you see exactly what the camera is capturing and can adjust every setting on the fly.
BUILT TO LAST
- The Zenmuse X5 is precisely manufactured with high-grade magnesium alloys and aluminium alloys, enabling it to withstand heavy field use. Compact and lightweight to allow easy transportation and long flight times, the Zenmuse X5 is built to last.
PRECISE FOCUS CONTROL
- As you fly, focus can be remotely adjusted using the GO app or the DJI Focus system. Simply plug this new follow focus controller into the Inspire 1 remote to have an accurate, familiar physical focus wheel that controls the way your shots look
- Size: 17.3 x 13.0 mm (4:3 Aspect Ratio)
- Type: CMOS
- 16.0M: Effective Pixels
- ISO Range: 100~25600
- Optics: User Selectable (default DJI MFT 15mm F/1.7 ASPH)
- Iris: F/1.7-F/16 (default DJI lens)
- Diagonal FOV: 72 degree (default DJI lens)
- Equivalent: 30mm (default DJI lens)
- Distortion: 0.40%
- Focus Range: 20cm-infinite (default DJI lens)
- Auto-Focus: Support (default DJI lens)
- Max-Pixels: 16.0M
- Burst Shooting: Full pixels 7fps
- Shutter Speed: 8~1/8000 sec
- EV Range: -3~+3, 1/3
- AEB: Support
- Interval: Support
- Time Lapsed: Support, 5/7/10/20/30 sec
- DNG: Support
- Encoder: MPEG4/AVC/H.264
- Format: MP4/MOV
- Storage: Micro-SD Class 10
- Video NR: Support
- Stabilizer: Support
- Exposure: P/S/A/M
- AE Metering: Auto/spot metering
- AE Lock: Support
- WB: auto/manual/spot
- Focus Mode: AFS/AFF/MFT
- Focus Mode: 256-zone / Pinpoint/(Touch focus is available)
- AF AUX: Support
- AE Lock: Yes (AF/AE LOCK button)
- Focus Peaking: Support
- Zebra: Support
- Adjustment: Support
- Style: sRGB,Color looks, LOG, Cine-D
- Enhancement: HDR/Video DR
- Software: N/A
Request Information & Order Today!
This Product is not available for purchase online, only available through our UAV Solution Specialists. Contact us below and our team will reach out to you with more information.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.