Darkfin Webbed Gloves
- 0.20 LBS
Our company's “confidential” rubber dipping process, combined with over 20 years of studying a variety of water sports and marine life propulsion, makes us uniquely qualified to design and produce the worlds first and only practical webbed glove suitable for use in all category's of water sports that make use of the hands in some way to create resistance for the purpose of propulsion. In short, Darkfin gloves superior materials and unique natural design make it the best webbed propulsion glove in the world!
- Ideal for scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing, swimming and sky diving
- Darkfins exclusive cotton flocked surface means better grip
- Easy to care for, just rinse them off and throw them back in the original UV protective bag
- Easily customisable to a fingerless glove, just cut the tips off with scissors
- Seamless, no stitches to come out
- Darkfin gloves are tough as nails and with a little care it might out last your wet suit
- Made from natural latex rubber Darkfin gloves are ultra light and won't absorb water and get heavy
- The rear web design is an incredible new feature that only Darkfin gloves have. This 3 dimensional surface area in the palm of your hand is huge and that increase in surface drag means outstanding propulsion
- Made from natural latex rubber for improved dexterity and flexibility
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.