Crye Precision HalfJak Insulated Jackets
- CRYE Precision
- Law Enforcement & Military personnel sales only
- 3.00 LBS
The HalfJak is a new minimalist concept in combat-specific weather protection. It helps you stay warm and dry while avoiding overheating during movement. No needing to stop and remove kit to layer up or down. No interference with your gear and no delays while you’re on the move. Instantly transition back and forth between highly-aerobic and stationary activities without getting sweaty or cold.
Traditionally, operating in cold/wet weather meant that you could only:
- Carry a bulky coat that you can’t operate in
- Freeze now so you won’t sweat later on
- Layer up now and hate life later when you’re moving and sweating. Now you can just throw the HalfJak on over your kit to stay warm and dry, and then shove it back in its stuff sack when you’re moving. Simple.
The HalfJak Insulated version is our new take on combat-specific cold/wet gear. Made with ClimaShield loft material, it is extremely light, packable, and warm. The exterior fabric is treated with a Nano STX finish that keeps the water out.
- Absolute minimal material, packs down small
- Nano STX treatment sheds rain and snow
- Does not block access to any of your gear
- ClimaShield™ insulation for extreme performance and packability
- No need to remove kit to don/doff
- Extended rear panel covers small pack
- Front hooks clip to vest for added security
- Numerous stowage options
- Stuff sack mounts via MOLLE, belt, or VELCRO® brand hook-and-loop
- Folds into interior pocket, forming a pillow
- Mounts to vest as a hand warmer
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.