Pelican 1740 Long Case
- Drop Shipped By Manufacturer
- 28.47 LBS
From stargazing on the top of Mount Everest to a photoshoot in the forests of the Amazon, the 1740 is your ideal method for protecting a telescope, jack hammer, rifles, chainsaw, tripods and lights, and other long gear. We developed the 1740 for easy one person transport and it's depth and length allow for infinite storage possibilities. Like all Pelican cases, standard features incude a dustproof and watertight seal and it is backed by our legendary lifetime guarantee of excellence.
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Also available from Pelican: The 1770 Long Case
- Four extra-deep base-to-lid locking cleats that ensure maximum stacking stability
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- 6-piece foam set
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core, polymer wall construction
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Two Integrated Automatic Pressure Equalization Valves
- Two rugged double-wide handles
- Wide-track polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and nylon hubs
- INTERIOR (L X W X D): 40.98" x 12.92" x 12.13" (104.1 x 32.8 x 30.8 cm)
- EXTERIOR (L X W X D): 44.16" x 16.09" x 14.00" (112.2 x 40.9 x 35.6 cm)
- LID DEPTH: 2.56" (6.5 cm)
- BOTTOM DEPTH: 9.57" (24.3 cm)
- TOTAL DEPTH: 12.13" (30.8 cm)
- INT VOLUME: 3.72 ft³ (0.105 m³)
- WEIGHT WITH FOAM: 27.00 lbs (12.2 kg)
- WEIGHT WITHOUT FOAM: 22.00 lbs (10 kg)
- BUOYANCY: 267.00 lbs (121.1 kg)
- BODY: Polypropylene
- LATCH: ABS
- O-RING: Polymer
- PINS: Stainless Steel
- PURGE BODY: ABS
- PURGE VENT: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
- PURGE O-RING: 70 Shore Nitrile
- MINIMUM TEMPERATURE: -40° F (-40 ° C)
- MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 210° F (99 ° C)
- CERTIFICATIONS: IP66
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.