CMC Triggers Complete AR-15 Lower Receiver Parts Kit w/ 3.5lb Single Stage Trigger
- 1.00 LBS
Lower Assembly Kit W/3.5lbs Flat or Curved Trigger
The primary design objective and results are presented as enhancements to the original AR-15 and AR-10 trigger group.
- The Single-Stage CMC Trigger Group is a completely self contained, 100% drop-in, fire control group upgrade for the AR-15, and AR-10 family of rifles.
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set, is not user adjustable and comes in 3.5 lb. trigger weights.
- The patented Flat Trigger design yields truly remarkable and unprecedented trigger control, trigger feel and accuracy.
- An ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release.
- Trigger has a Glass-Smooth Break with no feel of grittiness.
- Trigger components are fabricated from 8620 alloy steel and S7 Tool steel, machined to exacting tolerances and finished for the longest service life possible.
- Minimal Lock-time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance and activated using a Rocket Wire hammer spring. This assures repeatable function, with either commercial or military grade ammunition.
- Positive Trigger Reset allows a quick follow up shot on target.
- Trigger is easy to install following the included instructions.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.