Cloud OWL Optimized Gun Lights
- 2.00 LBS
Thousands of hours, US Patents and years of development. If you want to make the best light, you have to be willing to put in the time. That’s precisely what we did. The Optimized Weapon Light dominates in every category. With class-leading performance (1250 lumens at 50,000+ Candela), durability and features, it is most advanced weapon light on the market. And we make it right here, at our facility, in the USA.
- Optimized Weapon Light
- Nitecore Ui2 Charger with USB Cable
- x1 18650 Rechargeable Battery
HAND GUARD COMPATIBILITY
The OWL will mount to any picatinny rail.
- Precision machined from Certified 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Type III Anodized to MIL STD. “Hardcoat”
- A USA-made electrical system, we invested in the best components money can buy. That gives us output, efficiency and run-time that others don’t have. And now you get the best performance money can buy.
- Uses a single 18650 battery. No CR123 batteries allowed. Use of CR123 batteries VOIDS your warranty. The included battery has more output with shorter run-time of 85-90 minutes. And please note that unlike its peers, OWL will produce useable light for at least 8 straight hours.
- Accepts most protected and unprotected 18650 batteries. Accepts both button-top and flat-top batteries.
- Run-time at 100% power is industry-leading.
- One-piece integrated solution with optimized ergonomics.
- About 1,250 Lumens focused into the hottest beam in the industry and at least 55,000 Candela (estimated at time of publication).
- Runtime standards per ANSI/PLATO FL1 = 85-110 minutes. The amount of time until the light reaches 10% of its original output. Per that standard, our run-time is
- A Quick-Disconnect light head and tail-cap. Yes, you read that correctly. Our patent-pending Lug-Lok technology gives you a light head and a tailcap that are removable without traditional threading. A few degrees of rotation and you can immediately remove the head or tail-cap. Battery changes are now lightning fast and easy to do. Working around the muzzle or suppressor is now a breeze. Faster and safer.
- An industry-first multi-purpose rail-mounted pressure switch allows for seamless momentary and constant-on operation.
- Fully Ambidextrous. The reversible design allows it to be mounted on either side of the host weapon. Just disconnect the head and tail, reverse the batteries and swap the head/tail from their original position. And now it’s left-handed.
- Field-Serviceable Lens. Our FSL system allows for damaged lens’ to be changed out in a matter of seconds, by the end-user.
- Integrated mounting wrench built into the tailcap provides tool-free installation.
- Waterproof and fully submersible. IPX8 rated for a depth of 200 feet for 24 hours. Due to a proprietary electrical system, if water does penetrate the system, the light still works regardless. Air-dry when able and go back to work. Due to the pressure at those depths, expect the light to turn on at about 45ft of water. If depth exceeds 100ft, expect a little deformation of your switch cover. Function is not impaired however.
- Shockproof. Dustproof.
- No external wires to deal with.
- No external plugs or sockets that are susceptible to water/debris.
- Lifetime Warranty – with only a few exceptions. Details to follow but we stand behind our products. Period.
- Made in the USA. Manufactured and assembled in-house at our production facility.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
I was hesitant to spend this much on a weapon light but it was worth it. The build quality is top notch and the light performance is second to none. Definitely brighter then anything the “AFT” has...
Quick shipping, excellent price. OWL light is built for war. Highly recommend. Takes up quite a bit of rail so make sure you get some micro backups, magpul mbus were a little too big.
Best light hands down
Awesome light, very ergonomic, built like a tank, 50,000 candela mounts strait to Picatinny rail. To bad BOTACH raised the price from 300 to 350 or I’d buy 2 more
Excellent product and service.
This light is a must, it's built to last and the beam of light is the best ever. I showed others how bright it is at night outside and they could not believe it! So glad I bought it!