Give yourself an edge with CEP Running Compression Socks featuring 18-25mmHg compression. Used by professional triathletes around the world, CEP running socks are the first scientifically proven compression running socks to maximize power, boost energy, and speed recovery time. See what all the buzz is about and try CEP Running socks today. With a 30-day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose. Available for men and women in white, black, pink or green. Sold per pair. CEP Running Sportsocks maximize muscle oxygenation and boost energy with CEP's unparalleled scientifically optimized ultimate compression technology for all-day benefits. Youll run with less effort, increased speed, decreased recovery time, reduced fatigue and optimized performance. The days of wearing socks solely to protect feet from blistering are over. CEP compression Sportsocks are the first truly functional compression sport socks with a patented pressure flow technology that provide a scientifically proven increase in blood circulation and a consequent increase in performance. In addition to blister prevention, CEP socks provide more oxygen, more energy, an improved metabolization of lactic acid, and faster recovery so you can return to training quicker than ever.
Sizing, Advantages & Features:
- Pre-exercise - muscle activation and reduction of injury risk
- During Exercise - optimized performance and stabilization, reduced muscle strain
- Post-Exercise - quicker and shorter recovery phase
- Achilles heel support - additional support of the Achilles tendon protects and prevents irritable tendons.
- Ventilation channels create a pleasant foot climate
- Padded sole - special support of the foot sole prevents blisters
- Anatomically shaped inline seams CEP socks come with a left and right model and, as a result, adjust to the anatomy of the foot for a perfect fit thanks to medis three-dimensional manufacturing process
- CellTex ® Fiber finishing - a new refinement of thread (without chemical additives) facilitates the biological activation of skin cells and provides a comfortable, skin sympathetic and climate-regulating wear
- iPS® Integrated power system - a defined compression with scientifically patented pressure profile improves blood circulation and enhances performance
- Shin protection
- Material - 85% Polyamide, 15% Eastham
|Calf Circumference||9.5" - 12"||12.5" - 15"||15.5" - 17.5"|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.