CEP Men's Running Progressive Socks
Give yourself an edge with CEP Running Progressive Compression Sports Socks featuring 18-25mmHg compression. All the same great features as the original CEP Running Sports Socks, but with a sleek new design. Used by professional triathletes around the world, CEP running socks are the first scientifically proven compression running socks to maximize power, boost energy, and speed recovery time. See what all the buzz is about and try CEP Running Progressive Compression Socks today. With a 30-day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose. Available for men and women in white or black. Sold per pair. CEP Running Sportsocks maximize muscle oxygenation and boost energy with CEPs unparalleled scientifically optimized ultimate compression technology for all-day benefits. Youll run with less effort, increased speed, decreased recovery time, reduced fatigue and optimized performance. The days of wearing socks "solely" to protect feet from blistering are over. CEP compression Sportsocks are the first truly functional compression sport socks with a patented pressure flow technology that provide a scientifically proven increase in blood circulation and a consequent increase in performance. In addition to blister prevention, CEP socks provide more oxygen, more energy, an improved metabolization of lactic acid, and faster recovery so you can return to training quicker than ever.
Sizing, Advantages & Features:
- Pre-exercise - muscle activation and reduction of injury risk
- During Exercise - optimized performance and stabilization, reduced muscle strain
- Post-Exercise - quicker and shorter recovery phase
- Achilles heel support - additional support of the Achilles tendon protects and prevents irritable tendons
- Ventilation channels - create a pleasant foot climate
- Padded sole - special support of the foot sole prevents blisters
- Anatomically-shaped inline seams - CEP socks come with a left and right model and, as a result, adjust to the anatomy of the foot for a perfect fit thanks to medis three-dimensional manufacturing process
- CellTex Fiber finishing - a new refinement of thread (without chemical additives) facilitates the biological activation of skin cells and provides a comfortable, skin sympathetic and climate-regulating wear
- iPS Integrated power system - a defined compression with scientifically patented pressure profile improves blood circulation and enhances performance
- Shin protection
- Material - 85% Polyamid, 15% Elasthan
|Calf Circumference||12.5" - 15"||15.5" - 17.5"||18" - 20"|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.