The newest generation of low profile ballistic goggles, the X1000 goggle adapts to your every need. X1000 has a choice of interchangeable lenses for all use. It is perfectly suited for use while wearing a helmet, offering comfort, adaptability and protection. The X1000 is the ideal goggle for extreme situations.
- Ballistic lens
- Panoramic field of vision
- Anti-fog coating
- Pivot for helmet wearers - quick release system
- High-temperature resistant TPV ventilated frame
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 - Establishes performance criteria and testing requirements for devices used to protect the eyes and face from injuries from impact, non-ionizing radiation and chemical exposure in workplaces and schools. It covers all types of protector configurations including spectacles (plano and prescription), goggles, face shields, welding helmets and full face-piece respirators.
- MIL-PRF-31013 - The Bollé Tactical range has been designed, tested and certified to be fully compliant with American standard ANSI* Z87.1-2010 (high resistance to the most extreme impacts). It also meets ballistics standards GL-PD 10-12, MIL-PRF-31013, MIL-DTL-43511D and MIL-PRF-32432 defined by the United States Department of Defense.
- Impact Mark Rated Plano - The Z87+ is required when claims of compliance such as impact rating or a specific lens type and/or use are made by the manufacterer for plano protectors
- UV Filter - U and Scale Number (Scale ranges from 2 to 6 – the higher the number the highest protection from far and near UV)
- Clear Lens - Clear lens technology is approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality. Comes with Anti-scratch/Anti-fog (ASAF) coatings. Available in Platinum ASAF in select models.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.