Blizzard Heat Casualty Blanket, Orange, Expiration 03/2020
- 2.00 LBS
Frequently bought together:
- The highly acclaimed Blizzard Heat is widely recognized as the market leader in active heat survival blankets.
- Extensively used by the military it is considered to be a necessity in the treatment of major trauma casualties.
- The Blizzard Heat is an extremely high performing blanket with front and side access openings by means of hook and loop tap.
- It is made from Reflexcell™ and contains 4 large sets of removable oxygen activated heat pads, providing unrivalled warmth and thermal qualities.
- The Blizzard Heat is not only extensively used by the military but is also the choice of Search & Rescue Teams and Mountain Rescue Teams around the world including the RAF Sea King helicopters.
- The Blizzard Heat is also available without heat pads for those choosing not to use active heat.
- Size (vacuum packed): 30cm x 25cm x 7cm.
- Weight: 1.9kg.
- Size (unpacked): Length 2.45 metres x width 2.00 metres.
- Color: High Visibility Orange
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.