Battle Arms RACK Ambidextrous Charging Handle LR 308
- Battle Arms Development
- 0.50 LBS
Designed for DPMS pattern 308 platforms.
**Not compatiable with Armamlite® AR-10 or SIG716**
- The revolutionary new mechanism is unlike any other charging handle on the market.
- We are pleased to receive U.S. Utility Patent No. 9964371, 9810494, 9587896.
No Weak Roll Pins
- Even the best-designed products fail at their weakest point and we have taken the infamous roll pins out of the equation. The RACK™ was designed with no roll pins.
Smooth Sliding Latch
- Not another pivoting mechanism to wear out the upper receiver notch, this patented latch system slides parallel with the receiver notch for slick and quick release and simultaneously minimizes wear.
- Purpose built with asymmetric use in mind, the RACK™ will handle left or right side pulls with ease. Regardless of your charging handle racking technique, the RACK™ will perform with consistent and positive assurance.
Monolithic Modular Handle
- Machined from one single piece of aluminum, the RACK™ handle was designed with strength in mind.
- It is also key to the sliding latch and the positive and balanced pull of the charging handle.
- MADE IN THE USA
- The RACK™ is designed and engineered in the United States.
- It is precision CNC machined from billet 7075 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum in our brand-new manufacturing facility in Henderson, Nevada.
- Coated in a hard anodized black finish.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.