Battle Arms Magazine Release Kit EMR
- Battle Arms Development
- 0.20 LBS
BATTLEARMS Magazine Release Kit - Part Kit 1
- BAD‐EMR‐B (Enhanced Magazine Release ‐ Black)
- AR15‐ MCS (Magazine Release Spring)
- BAD‐EMC‐IC (Enhanced Magazine Catch)
BATTLEARMS Enhanced Magazine Catch - BAD-EMC-IC
- Process: Investment Cast (Same Process as Mil-Spec)
- Material: 8620 Heat Treated Steel Finish: Black Phosphate Finish
- Construction: One Piece Engineering (Not Two-Piece)
- Design: Lightweight Fluted Design
- Compatibility: Compatible with Mil-Spec Magazine Release Button, BAD-EMR, BAD-EMMR, etc.
- Length: Shorter Threaded Pin to Reduce Installed Magazine Button Profile of Solid Face Magazine Release Buttons
- Weight: 0.25 oz (v.s. 0.32 oz Mil-Spec)
BAD-EMR (Enhanced Magazine Release) for the AR15/AR10.
- Precision CNC Machined for billet 7075-T6 Aluminum (not 6061) in an anodized BLACK finish, the BAD-EMR features a unique, fully solid "V" shaped button face with horizontal serrations (no through hole).
- The concave V-Groove button face offers an excellent ergonomic feel and self-centers the index finger as pressure is applied. The horizontal, parallel serrations help with slippage in the vertical orientation while minimizing drag in the horizontal direction for finger retraction.
- The BAD-EMR also features a lightweight skeletonized back to offset the weight gained from the fully solid button face and slightly increased height to equal the weight of the standard mil-spec magazine release (approximately 0.002 lbs). BAD-EMR is compatible with all lower receivers that accept mil-spec magazine release buttons.
Product developed in conjunction with Forward Controls Design
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.