Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set (BAD-EPS) for the AR308 style rifles. The set consists of the Enhanced Take-down Pin (BAD-ETP-308) and Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP-308). Precision Swiss CNC machined from round stock steel bars, the BAD-ETP & BAD-EPP are case-hardened and finished in mil-spec black manganese phosphate.
The BAD-EPS features the following improvements and features:
- AR308 - Fits DPMS Gen 1 Patterned 308 Variant receivers.(Will not work in Ruger 762)
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Take-down Pin Head Designs - Greatly improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversized heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads - Low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pinheads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible - The Enhanced Takedown Pin (BAD-ETP) head design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambidextrous safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips (+0.030" over mil-spec) - Added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide - Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduced the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver
Each BAD-EPS-308 comes with:
- (1) BAD-ETP-308
- (1) BAD-EPP-308
- (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents
- (2) 17-7 nickel plated stainless steel pin springs
- Weight: Set combined weight .74oz
- Front Pin: 1.555in Length
- Rear Pin: 1.105in Length
- Diameter: .2765"
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.