Atlas 5H Series BT35-NC Bipods w/ Arca Rail Mount Interface
- Atlas Bipods
- 0.90 LBS
Since B&T Industries introduced the Atlas Bipod in 2006, the shooting community found a usefulness in its patented, novel features. We began receiving requests for a "bigger," "heavier," "stouter" bipod with the same features.
The BT35-NC 5-H Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires the 5-H ADM 4103LA74 Lever or any Arca dovetail mount with knob tensioner and same hole pattern. The BT35-NC will also mount to include our BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. Available in black only.
- NC: No Clamp
- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Spike and Ski, feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles
- Height Range: 5.5 – 10.5" approximately
- Preloaded Pan: 15 degrees +/-
- Preloaded Cant: 15 degrees +/-
- Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead center
- Pan and Cant Tension Wheel has Detent adjustability and Cam-Lock
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Weight: 25.8 ounces
- Footprint: 14.5 – 19.5"
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Made In USA
Arca Rail Mount
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.