ASP Identifier Hinge Ultra Steel Handcuffs Blue
ASP specialty products shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
ASP’s exclusive Ultra Cuffs represent the most significant advances in restraint design in more than a century. These handcuffs were designed, tested, revised, re-tested and perfected in the field, with input from officers and tactical instructors around the world. The result is a restraint system with materials, construction and a feature set that simply can’t be found in any other handcuffs:
- Forged aluminum frame: Forged from 7075 T6 ordnance-grade aluminum, Ultra Cuff frames are rigid and incredibly strong, yet lightweight. Forging—as opposed to the stamped steel parts found in other restraints—also eliminates rough or sharp edges; the smooth, rounded Ultra Cuff frame is more ergonomic, and safer for both officer and subject.
- Conical, flat contact bow: The geometry of the bow fits a wider range of wrists, and a flat contact area improves application speed and accuracy. Bows are also highly radiused, to prevent injury. Identifier Ultra Cuffs feature steel bows; non-Identifier models are available with either steel or aluminum bows.
- Dual-sided, single-turn keyways: Ultra Cuffs feature keyways and double lock slots on both sides of each frame, and both the primary lock and double lock are released by turning the key in a single direction. Double lock slots feature colored indicators that provide instant recognition of lock status. All of these features add up to making cuff application, adjustment, double-locking and removal faster and easier.
- Replaceable Lock Sets: The lock assemblies are unitized and replaceable. This allows them to be field-serviced when needed, and provides the unique option to change Lock Sets to suit different agency preferences, or to switch to a high-security configuration.* The construction of the Lock Sets, and their placement within the forged frame, also makes them highly-resistant to shimming.
- Colored Identifier bands: These permanent structural components provide instant visual recognition, to help differentiate property between agencies or officers. Some officers use color-coding to aid in subject identification in notes and reports.
- Replaceable Lock Set
- Computer designed/forged frame technology
- Dual Keyways
- Length: 9.125"
- Width: 3.125"
- Weight: 11 ounces
*IMPORTANT: 2 Pawl High Security cuffs require a special key, and will not open with a standard handcuff key.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Handcuffs & Restraints
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.