This product is subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms regulations (ITAR) (22CFR 120 through 130). A license or other approval is required to the ITAR prior to any Export or Temporary Import. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
The Zeus Pro family of Thermal Weapon Sights showcases the best and latest advancements developed by Armasight in the field of uncooled thermal imaging technology for the dismounted soldier, special law enforcement team member, and professional hunter. The Zeus Pro epitomizes Armasight’s 20/50 design gold standard, which is defined from product inception as being capable of withstanding 20 meters immersion for 2 hours and engineered for routine use with 0.50 BMG weapon shock and recoil. Based around common core electronics, signal processing, and eyepiece optics with generous eye-relief, the Zeus Pro Series Thermal Weapon Sight is available in a variety of options and price points that cater to every application – military and commercial.
Utilizing the FLIR TAU-2 Technology, the Zeus Pro is offered in 336x256, or 640x512 pixel formats. These options are further enhanced by professional militarygrade 30mm, 50mm, 100mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses creating a wide variety of optical magnifications and range performance capabilities that the customer can select from. Armasight has introduced a unique dual battery option for the Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight consisting either of four 3.0V DC CR123A batteries all oriented in the same direction to prevent confusion in replacement, or four 1.5V DC AA batteries pre-loaded in a cartridge. In a pinch, a single CR123A 3.0V DC battery can power the Zeus Pro for just over one hour.
The Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight is characterized by its simple and intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. In an effort to better support the art of shooting, Armasight has included ballistic drop reticles, electronic compass and inclinometer in the Zeus Pro package for finer range estimation and target orientation. The Zeus Pro uses a 9-pin multi-pin connector to provide videoin imagery, where there may be a need for map or external power access. In support of these capabilities, Armasight offers an optional external battery pack, multispectral laser and other accessories designed to attach on the MIL-STD-1913 rail of the Zeus Pro. Solid state technology reticle adjustments and software algorithms, combined with a complementary color reticle platform, ensures maximum reticle contrast, high level target accuracy, and boresight retention. This level of accuracy is translated into the tracking electronic zoom (e-zoom) function of the Zeus Pro thermal imaging weapon sights, which can be progressively increased from 1x to 2x to 4x and 8x without changing the point-of-aim to point of-impact relationship of the targeting reticle.
A five-button wireless remote switch is included to operate and modify the settings on the Zeus Pro to optimize the imagery for the viewed scene without having to remove your hands from the weapon. The Zeus Pro has Bluetooth© wireless capability and can directly interface with most smart phones with the potential for engaging a series of current and future applications.
The Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight represents the most versatile and sophisticated Armasight product available in today’s market for hunters, SWAT teams, and military personnel, based on its superior price-to-performance value.
Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) – a digital “Contrast” correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – a “Sharpness” correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
- Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – a “Sky/Sea” enhancement – information based environment dependent algorithm that automatically adjusts camera gain and excludes pixels determined to not contain critical information, specifically helpful in scenes with lots of sky or water.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) – a “Gain” correction that used to automatically adjust the gain to an appropriate range, the weaker the image signal, the stronger the gain.
- User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Zeus-Pro models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC/FFC function.
- Silent Shutterless NUC ™ (SSN) – In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Zeus-Pro models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- 24/7 Operation in presence of environmental obscurants (smoke, dust, haze,fog)
- Superior engineering and design from inception to Armasight’s 20/50 standard
- High performance
- Operates on CR123A or AA batteries
- Reliable quick-release locking weapon mount
- Objective Germanium lens options
- TAU-2 17μm Pitch thermal sensor
- SVGA 800x600 OLED display
- Long eye-relief eyepiece lens
- Digital compass
- Digital inclinometer
- Battery status indicator
- Multiple user selectable ballistic and quick acquisition reticles
- Selectable reticle color
- Selectable palettes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Sepia/ OEM Custom/ Other Color Variants
- Imaging Filter Algorithms:
- Active Contrast Enhancement™ (ACE)
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement™ (DDE)
- Smart Scene Optimization™ (SSO)
- Information Based Histogram Equalization™ (IBHEQ)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Silent Shutterless Non-uniformity Correction™ (SSN)
- Wireless 5-button remote
- Tracking digital e-zoom: 2x / 4x / 8x (640x512 only)
- Still picture and video recording capability (Mounted DVR option)
- Made in the USA
MAXIMIZE YOUR ARMASIGHT PRO SERIES THERMAL IMAGER EXPERIENCE WITH OUR NEW ENHANCED MOBILE APPLICATIONS!
Armasight proudly unveils its new handheld mobile device applications for Android and iOS that significantly enhance the user experience of Armasight’s –PRO series thermal imagers. These FREE applications allow hunters and others to pinpoint their position, their direction of aim and the geocoordinates (Geotagging) of the target when using both terrain map or satellite map features on their respective mobile devices. Other key data displayed include shot counter for our latest imagers, battery status, compass, elevation, and default range. Additionally, these applications permit a user to select a tab for –PRO Series system level remote operations to change all functions normally reserved for the wireless remote via your cell phone in a very simple and intuitive graphic presentation. For Android users there is also the added benefit of importing Kestrel 4500 series weather station data directly to the mobile device. Access to these applications is easy and FREE through Google Play and the Apple Store. Download your copy today and start immediately enjoying the added benefits of Armasight’s continued cutting edge development.
SUMMARY OF NEW FEATURES
- Both iOS and Android application will work with all Pro Series of scopes purchased after November 15th, 2015. Older Pro scopes may have full, partial or no functionality with Apps
- Geotagging/Coordinates (displayed on mobile device and in FOV of the scope)
- Target Direction/Orientation on the Map
- Battery Capacity Indication
- Shot Counter
- Fully functional remote control shadowing all the functions of 5-button scope control:
- Reticle pattern and color selection
- One shot Zeroing
- Color Pallets Selection
- Screen Brightness
- Instant Manual NUC calibration
- Rifle Profile Selection
- Other drop-down menu functions
- Digital Compass
- Target Range (requires optional LRF)
- Target Coordinates (requires optional LRF)
- Additional data available for Android application only and in conjunction with Kestrel 4500 series weather stations with Bluetooth:
- Wind Direction (displayed on mobile device and in FOV of the scope)
- Wind Speed (displayed on mobile device and in FOV of the scope)
- Ambient Temperature
- Barometric Pressure
- Other weather station data
- Refresh Rate 30 Hz
- Magnification (NTSC/PAL) 1,8x / 2,1x
- Objective Lens Type Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format 640x512
- Pixel Size 17 µm
- Resolution 0,34 mRad (70 SOA)
- Display Type AMOLED SVGA 060
- Pixel Display Format 800×600
- Display Brightness Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels
- Turn-on Time, max 3 sec
- Digital Zoom 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Digital Compass Yes
- Digital Inclinometer Yes
- Digital Angle Cosine Indicator Yes
- Battery Status Indicator Yes
- Image Palettes White Hot, Black Hot, Sepia, Fusion, Rainbow, and Rain
- Reticle Type 6-Pattern Digitally Controlled: Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair, and “No Reticle”
- Reticle Color Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Boresight Adjustment Digitally Controlled
- Analog Input and Output Format (resolution) PAL (768×574 pixels)/ NTSC (640×480 pixels)
- Video Recording Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot
- Remote Control Wireless 5-button
SPECIAL USER-ADJUSTABLE IMAGING TOOLS:
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - “CONTRAST” Yes
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – “SHARPNESS” Yes
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – “SMART SCENE” Yes
- Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – “SKY/SEA” Yes
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) Yes
- User Controlled Manual Non Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC) Yes
- Silent Shutterless NUC ™ (SSN) Yes
- Objective Focal Length 50 mm
- Objective F-number 1:1.4
- Field of View (ang.) 12,5° х 10°
- Exit Pupil Diameter 10 mm
- Eye Relief 45 mm
- Focus Method Manual
- Focusing Range 5m to inf.
- Diopter Adjustment Manual
- Diopter Adjustment Range ±5 diopter
- Windage/Elevation Boresight Increment (NTSC) 1,2 MOA
- 0,34 mils
- Windage/Elevation Boresight Increment (PAL) 1 MOA
- 0,3 mils
- Windage Adjustment Range (NTSC/ PAL) ±96MOA / ±80MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range (NTSC/ PAL) ±72MOA / ±60MOA
- Battery Four CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or four AA 1.5V
- Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F) Up to 7 hrs (optional up to 14 hrs)
- Extended Battery Pack (optional) Two 18650 rechargeable batteries (3.7V) or four CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.7V max or four standard CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 7 hr)
- External Power Supply 6 VDC/ 600mА
- Operating Temperature -51°C to +57°C (-59°F to +134°F)
- Storage Temperature -57°C to +85°C (-70°F to +185°F)
- Recoil Resistance 0.50 BMG weapon shock and recoil
- High Performance Yes
- Weapon Mount Type Picatinny, MIL-STD-1913, and Weaver Rails
- Height of the Scope Axis above Rail 42 mm (1.65 in)
- Overall Dimensions 197 x 76 x 76 mm (7.5 x 3.0 x 3.0 in)
- Weight (w/o Batteries) 0.95 kg (2.0 lbs)
- Warranty 3 Years
- Warranty on FLIR detector 10 Years
* All data subject to change without notice.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.