Armasight is excited to introduce its latest and most technologically advanced family of Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights to the Sporting, Law Enforcement and Military markets. The Zeus product line is based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core. While primarily designed as a weapon scope, the Zeus functions equally well in its collateral assignments as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager.
The Zeus 640 2-16x42 (60 Hz) is a solid state, uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified dedicated weapon scope intended for day and night engagements without the need to remove the sight from the rifle. The 24/7 mission capability is only one of the strengths of Zeus. The thermal imaging technology also allows you to detect targets by cutting through snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other atmospheric obscurants. Unlike the use of laser targeting or near-infrared illumination to augment night vision equipment, the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight is extremely difficult to detect with other devices as it emits no visible light or RF energy.
In addition to being the smallest and lightest in their class, Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights are characterized by their simple and intuitive controls, functions and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. This “layering” of easy-to-understand control functions provides the operator with a framework for customizing his preferences and exploiting the robust variety of setting options available in the Zeus. The Zeus has a unique series of menu selectable temperature sensitive “scenarios” for rapid target detection in addition to a variety of color display presentations based on a rich, upgradeable software package. A wireless remote switch is included to activate the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight when positioned in the “standby” mode. The Zeus has the ability to record imagery and is equipped with a video-out capability in operator selectable NTSC or PAL formats. The Zeus uses the same multi-pin connector to provide both video-in imagery, where there is a need for map or rangefinder display overlays, and external power access.
Zeus weapon installation is easy, repeatable, and reliable based on a unique and highly user-friendly MIL-STD-1913/WEAVER/PICATINNY rail compatible quick-release locking mechanism. The solid state technology and software algorithms combined with a complimentary color reticle platform used in the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight ensure maximum reticle contrast, high level target accuracy, and boresight retention that cannot be achieved with mechanical boresight adjusters and traditional ballistic drums. This level of accuracy is translated into the electronic zoom (e-zoom) function of the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights which can be progressively increased from 1x to 8x without changing the point-of-aim to point-of-impact relationship of the targeting reticle. Armasight is convinced that the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight represents one of the most sophisticated sighting devices available to hunters, SWAT Teams, and the Military on the market today based on superior price-to-performance value.
- The lightest and most compact scope in its class
- User selectable NTS C or PAL format
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color modes
- 6 onboard digitally controlled reticle patterns available: “Dot 4 MOA,” “Line Dot.” “Cross-Center Dot,” “Cross,” “Crosshair,” and “No Reticle”
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- Wireless remote control for tactical operations
- Waterproof, CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- MIL -STD-1913 (Picatinny Rail) Quick Release Mount
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 Rails on unit for optional day optics or accessories
- Shuttered eyeguard to prevent facial display backsplash and maintain light security
- Made in USA
- Limited 3-year warranty
- 10-year warranty on FLIR detector
- Refresh Rate 60 Hz
- Magnification (NTSC/PAL) 1.5x / 1.8x
- Objective Lens Type Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format 640×512
- Pixel Size 17 µm
- Display Type AMOLED SVGA 060
- Pixel Display Format 800x600
- Display Brightness Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels
- Turn-on Time, max 3 sec
- Digital Zoom 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Image Palettes White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Rainbow, Globow, Ironbow 1, Ironbow 2, Sepia, Color 1, Color 2, Ice-Fire, Rain, and OEM Custom
- Reticle Type 6-Pattern Digitally Controlled: “Dot 4 MOA”, “Line Dot”, “Cross Center Dot”, “Cross”, “Crosshair”, and “No Reticle”
- Reticle Color Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Boresight Adjustment Digitally Controlled
- Analog Input and Output Format (resolution) PAL (768×574 pixels)/ NTSC (640×480 pixels)
- Video Recording Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot
- Remote Control Wireless
SPECIAL USER-ADJUSTABLE IMAGING TOOLS:
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - “CONTRAST” Yes
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – “SHARPNESS” Yes
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – “SMART SCENE” Yes
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) Yes
- User Controlled Manual Non Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC) Yes
- Silent Shutterless NUC ™ (SSN) Yes
- Objective Focal Length 50 mm
- Objective F-number 1:1
- Field of View (ang.) 14.8° / 11.8°
- Exit Pupil Diameter 10 mm
- Eye Relief 45 mm
- Focus Method Manual
- Focusing Range 5m to inf.
- Diopter Adjustment Manual
- Diopter Adjustment Range ±5 diopter
- Windage/Elevation Boresight Increment (NTSC) 1.35 MOA
- 0.4 mils
- Windage/Elevation Boresight Increment (PAL) 1.13 MOA
- 0.33 mils
- Windage Adjustment Range (NTSC/ PAL) ±108MOA /±90MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range (NTSC/ PAL) ±81MOA /±68MOA
- Battery Two CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2)
- Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F) Up to 4 hr (optional up to 12 hrs)
- Extended Battery Pack Two 18650 rechargeable batteries (3.7V) or four CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.7V max or four standard CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 8 hrs)
- External Power Supply 6 VDC/ 600mА
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +50°C (-40° to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature -50°C to +70°C (-58° to +158°F)
- Recoil Resistance 700 g
- Weapon Mount Type Picatinny, MIL-STD 1913, and Weaver Rails
- Height of the Scope Axis 42 mm (1.65 in)
- Overall Dimensions 194 × 68 × 78 mm (7.6 × 2.7 × 3.1 in)
- Weight (w/o Batteries) 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs)
- Warranty 3 Year
- Warranty on FLIR detector 10 Years
* All data subject to change without notice.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
2-16 x 50mm
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.