Armasight Thermosight Pro PTS736 6-24X75 Refresh Rate 60Hz Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight
- Flir Armasight
- This product is subject to availability, it may take 5 to 6 weeks for shipping. We will contact you with a shipped date. Your CC WILL NOT BE CHARGED until product ships.
- 2.14 LBS
Powered by the breakthrough FLIR Boson core, the ThermoSight Pro Series® PTS736 weapon sight sets the standard for thermal detection and classification. Featuring a 12 µm pixel pitch sensor and 75mm lens, the PTS736 produces brilliant, clean thermal imaging with a 3° × 2.5° field of view for long-range targets. The entire ThermoSight Pro Series offers an uncompressed video signal, a high definition display, and shot-activated video recording.
- ADVANCED IMAGE PROCESSING
- The FLIR ThermoSight ® PTS736 Pro Series thermal core creates stunning imagery for better detection and classification day or night.
- COMPACT, POWERFUL
- The FLIR ThermoSight® Pro Series has a rugged aluminum alloy that can withstand drops in the field.
- SUPERIOR VALUE
- Capture the moment with recoil-activated video recording and image capture, using multiple palettes and reticle patterns.
- Detector Type 320 x 256 VOx Microbolometer
- Digital Zoom 2x, 4x
- Eye Relief 45 mm
- Field of View 3° x 2.5°
- Focus Range 10m to infinity
- Image Processing FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
- Internal Memory Up to 2.5 hours of recorded video or up to 1,000 pictures
- Operating Temperature -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Package Includes Thermal Weapon Sight, CR123A Battery (2), Battery Cassette, Spare Battery Cassette, USB to USB Type C Cable (3'), Lens Cloth, Quick Start Guide, and Hard Carrying Case
- Size (L x W x H) 11.1" × 3.5" × 3.7" (283 x 89 x 93 mm)
- Storage Temperature -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Weight 0.97 kg (2.14 lbs)
- Zoom 1×, 2×, 4×
- Boresight Adjustment Type Digitally Controlled
- Color (housing) Black
- Height of the Scope Axis above Rail 1.89 in (48 mm)
- Lens System 75 mm; F/1.0
- Optical Magnification 6x
- Reticle Type Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair, and "No Reticle"
- Weapon Mount Type Picatinny, MIL-STD 1913, and Weaver Rails
- USB - C Connector Digital Video Out, Laser Range Finder Connections
- Battery Life (Operating) Up to 4 hr
- Battery type 2 CR123A 3V Lithium batteries
- External Power Through USB-C port (5Vdc)
- Display Quad-VGA (1280 x 960) FLCOS
- Polarity White Hot, Black Hot, Rainbow High Contrast, Ironbow, Sepia, Arctic, Outdoor Alert
- Reticle Colors Black, White, Red, and Cyan
- Video Output Digital Video
- Video Refresh Rate 60 Hz
- Control Panel Buttons Configures Operational Settings: Display Brightness Control Image Palette Control Digital Zoom Control Reticle Color Control Reticle Pattern Control Boresighting Adjustment On-Screen Menu Navigation
- Operation Switch On/ Off/ Standby Mode
- Core FLIR 12µm BOSON
- Diopter Adjustment Range -5 to +5 dpt
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.). .
Super product from flir and image quality that compares to thermal double the price! For the price I don’t think these PTS units from Flir can be beat.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.