Leveraging a unique external frame design, the V110 rolling duffle hauls more gear without surpassing airline weight restrictions. The light, strong 6061 T6 hard anodized aluminum frame removes irregular space, increasing capacity without adding weight while providing infinite grab and lash points. The hardwearing 630d high tenacity nylon body material and 690d reinforcements are coated and seam taped for weather resistance, and oversized nylon wheels easily handle curbs and rough terrain.
110L rolling duffle transports gear to/from your climbing, skiing and trekking adventures.
- Frame made from light, strong 6061 T6 hard anodized tubular aluminum
- Durable, resilient high-tenacity nylon materials are coated and seam taped for weather resistance
- External frame design optimizes internal storage, provides infinite grab and lash points
Pack Pocket Configuration
- Internal compression panel secures gear with an organizer pocket or maps/documents
- External pocket with integrated ID holder keeps boarding passes and smaller items accessible
Pack Design & Construction
- Padded abrasion resistant bottom
- Efficient 32g/l volume-to-weight carries more gear before surpassing airline weight restrictions
- Rugged oversized nylon wheels with TPU tread roll easily over curbs and rough terrain
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
- Large, durable u-shaped #8 WaterTight™ coated zippers have lockable zipper slide
- External Dimensions = 93cm x 46 cm x 36 cm/36.5 in x 18.1 in x 14 in
- 3.5 kg / 123 oz / 110 L
- N630p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- Air textured yarns
- Surface clean only
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.