A waterproof Assault Pack that is carried when conducting Maritime Special Operations tasks to specifically include Visit-Board-Search-Seizure (VBSS) tasks. The main internal compartment is configured for the insertion of after-market modular pouches.
Pack Pocket Configuration
- Internal velcro loop panel allows for versatile pouch configurations
- Main compartment internal zip pocket stores mission essential personal items
Pack Design & Construction
- Oral inflation valve allows for neutral buoyancy underwater or positive buoyancy on the surface
- c.25l Capacity allows the pack to be employed as an Assault Pack
Pack Suspension Configuration
- Dual density shoulder straps distributes weight over broad surface for sustainable long term carry
- Sternum strap allows the pack to sit upright and close to the end–users back
- Stowable/removable hip belt allows for equal weight distribution between the shoulders and the hips
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
- TIZIP closure (with T-handle retention loop) provides access to main compartment
Pack Attachment Configuration
- Embedded face PALS panel allows for the external mounting of standard MOLLE pouches
- URETEK 725d HT Cordura® Plain Weave
- TIZIP MasterSeal 10 Waterproof Zip – 500mbar Zipper
- Surface clean only
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.