American Defense Trijicon RMR Mini Mount
- American Defense
- 1.00 LBS
The AD-RMR Mini is a low mount designed for Trijicon RMR to fit a Picatinny rail mount system. With the QD attachment, this mount provides the freedom to change over for the next mission.
The AD-RMR-CO Mini mount was designed to mount the Trijicon RMR to a Picatinny rail and provide an absolute co-witness iron sight picture when used with standard A2 height sights or Gen2 Magpul MBUS.
The AD-RMR-MID Mini mount was designed to mount the Trijicon RMR to a Picatinny rail and provide an absolute co-witness iron sight picture when used in conjunction with Troy MICRO Battlesights.
American Defense’s proprietary QD Autolock System
One of the only locking quick disconnect solutions that is fully adjustable to a variety of rail tolerances. New for 2019, ADM has updated this system completely to full titanium components to reduce weight and increase strength.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with fingers, flat head screwdriver, or brass casing.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or rear.
- Provides superior clamping surface compared to competitors to ensure maximum rail engagement.
QD Autolock Operation
Operating the ADM QD system is easy and allows for proper fit for all Picatinny rail tolerances.
- Press lock inward to unlock the lever.
- Open lever by rotating outward.
- Press the entire lever body towards the base to expose the adjustable nut.
- Turn the nut clockwise for tighter fit and counterclockwise for a looser fit to rail.
- Place mount on the rail and check the tension to close.The correct amount of tension is the maximum amount you apply with one hand to move the lever to a closed position. How much tension is personal preference.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.