American Defense Titanium Lever Assembly
- American Defense
- 1.00 LBS
The all-new, redesigned QD Autolock lever assembly is now made of 100% titanium. Known for its strength and weight benefits, titanium allows for significant material removal without sacrificing strength. The new lever assembly is compatible with all ADM mounts new and old. Update your ADM mount today.
Titanium Lever assembly benefits:
- Retrofits to ALL ADM mounts.
- Reduces over all weight by over 50%.
- Improves thread pull strength to over 1,800 lbs.
American Defense’s proprietary QD Autolock System
One of the only locking quick disconnect solutions that is fully adjustable to a variety of rail tolerances. New for 2019, ADM has updated this system completely to full titanium
components to reduce weight and increase strength.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with fingers, flat head screwdriver, or brass casing.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or rear.
- Provides superior clamping surface compared to competitors to ensure maximum rail engagement.
QD Autolock Operation
Operating the ADM QD system is easy and allows for proper fit for all Picatinny rail tolerances.
- Press lock inward to unlock the lever.
- Open lever by rotating outward.
- Press the entire lever body towards the base to expose the adjustable nut.
- Turn the nut clockwise for tighter fit and counterclockwise for a looser fit to rail.
- Place mount on the rail and check the tension to close.The correct amount of tension is the maximum amount you apply with one hand to move the lever to a closed position. How much tension is personal preference.
- 6-4 Aerospace Grade Titanium lever assemblies.
- 6-4 Aerospace Grade Titanium or 6061 aluminum mount bodies.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products have a lifetime warranty.
- Features The Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride 100% in the U.S.A.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)