Altama 411402 Men's G.I. Temperate Weather 8" Boots, Tan
Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
KNOW NO SUBSTITUTE. The G.I. Temperate Weather 8" is built for the U.S. Military with durability as its focus. This boot features a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner and a contoured polyurethane insole for additional comfort. Tread confidently knowing you are solid and stable on the Vibram 360 outsole.
- 8” height in men’s size 9 regular
- Fleshout cattle hide leather / nylon upper
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Brass speed hook / eyelet lacing system maintains a snug and secure fit
- GORE-TEX waterproof / breathable liner
- Cushioned polyurethane insole provides comfort and is removable for airing and cleaning
- Direct attach polyurethane midsole for comfort and durability
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Vibram 360 outsole: provides maximum traction on various terrains with substantial edging capabilities for braking, push-off, and stability, meets the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.