Airboss Defense C4 CBRN Gas Mask
- AirBoss Defense
- 1.00 LBS
AirBoss C4 CBRN Gas Mask is a trusted and essential kit component of military and first-response forces worldwide. Made with durable moulded materials and ballistic polycarbonate lenses, it provides excellent protection with minimal burden. Light and comfortable, the AirBoss C4 is the ultimate in a CE-certified CBRN mask.
Light & Comfortable
NATO’s lightest mask, the C4 is a negative-pressure, full-face respirator with an ergonomic butyl face piece designed for challenging operations and activities.
Easy to Don & Doff
With its stretch-fabric head harness and two simple adjustment pull straps, the C4 respirator is easily donned and doffed.
The mask’s non-fogging, fragmentation-proof polycarbonate lenses provide outstanding peripheral and ground visibility.
Available in four sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large
Proven High Performance
- Chemical and Biological:Provides excellent protection against CW agents and TICs when used with an appropriate filter; impermeable to all biological agents
- Toxic Industrial Chemical:Excellent protection against a wide range of TICs(list available upon request)
Ruggedly Tough & Durable
- Operational Range: -45°C to 70°C (-49°F to 158°F)
- Storage: -50°C to 60°C (-58°F to 140°F)
- Shelf Life: 15 years in original package if properly stored
- Sizes: 4
- Color: black (Also available in olive green or tan for large orders.)
- Weight: (without filter):440 g (1 lb) per unit (size M)
- Packaging: Vacuumed foil bag (3000 cm3)
- CE Certificate: #C11-31155-1 (black) #C11-31155-2 (olive green) #C11-31155-3 (tan)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Gas Masks & Accessories