The AMAP II is the first rear assault pack in Agilite's unfolding K Series of lightweight interchangeable gear The AMAP II can function as an independent backpack using any K series shoulder strap set or attach directly to Agilite K5 Plate Carrier. In seconds. This intelligent system is used by Israeli SF and Infantry and now includes molle sides, an internal zip compartment, an internal hydration system sleeve and a rear helmet carrying system.
- Agilite K Series™ compatible
- Becomes a stand-alone backpack
- Dual exit ports for cables, antennas and hydration
- New modular Sides and carry handle
- External helmet carrier.
- MOLLE siding
- 14 liter (854.3 cu. in.) capacity & additional helmet carrier volume
- Mil-Spec materials and polymer hardware
- Made in Israel
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)