3M ULW Ultra Light Weight Ballistic Bump Helmet w/ D30 Blunt Trauma Force 7 Pad System
- 3.00 LBS
3M’s new Ultra Light Weight (ULW) Ballistic & Bump Helmet is now available for purchase.
To meet the mission and protection needs today’s law enforcement face, ULW brings three levels of head protection that address the hazards our tactical response teams face – in regard to ballistic threats, ballistic fragmentation, and blunt force trauma. The helmet shell is manufactured in the United States using Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) composites with 3M’s proprietary Seamless Ballistic molding technology. At a 1.26 lb finished shell weight (size large), the ULW is one of the lightest helmets available in the market today (for its protection level).
ULW is tested in accordance to NIJ Standard 0106.00 for Ballistic Helmets to the following NIJ 0108.00 IIIA Ballistic Resistance
- 9mm FMJ – 124gr – 1400-1450 f/s – (Vo)
- .44 Magnum – 240gr – 1400-1450 f/s – (Vo)
ULW is tested for Ballistic Fragmentation resistance in accordance to STANAG 2920 and MIL-STD-662
- .22 Caliber – 17 gr f/s V-50 >670 m/s
- Ballistic, NIJ-IIIA Helmet
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) composite solution
- 1.26lb Finished Shell Weight (Size Large)
- Tactical “High Cut” Style
- 3 Sizes (M/L/XL)
- Comes Standard with: Boltless Accessory Rails with removable Picatinny Adapter and provisions for NVG Counterweight and O2 Mask NVG Shroud with Bungee Cords
- Blunt Impact: with D3O Trust Pad System: tested and evaluated in accordance with DOT&E protocol for Enhanced Combat
- Helmet: GL-PD-09-04
- Boltless, Cam-Lock Adjustable, Quick Release Retention System, New 3M Boltless X-Back, Boltless Dial Adjustable System
- 3 Color Options
- Hook & Loop Appliqué available
- NVG Counterweight
- PELTOR ARC Compatible
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.