- Remote ring finger Push-To-Talk (PTT) button for use with the 3M™ PELTOR™ LiteCom Plus, LiteCom Pro II, and PowerCom Headsets
- Connects directly to the headset for user-friendly PTT activation
- Works in conjunction with 2-way radio for crisp 2-way communication
- Used with intrinsically safe 2-way radio headsets for noisy environments
- Protect hearing with a Noise Reduction Rating of 25 dB
- Remote ring finger Push-To-Talk (PTT) button for user-friendly PTT activation
Better and more reliable communication comes with this remote finger Pus H-to-Talk (PTT) 36-inch long wire accompanying the 2-way radio communication headsets of the 3M™ Peltor™ PowerCom Series. The remote finger PTT wire is compatible with select models of the series and offers the ability to switch between voice reception and transmit modes.
The 3M™ Peltor™ PowerCom Series is a better and more affordable way to communicate in noisy environments. The headsets combine hearing protection and 2-way radio communications.
- Up to 30 programmable channels available on PowerCom Plus II
- Hearing protection with a Noise Reduction Rating of 25 dB
- Convenience features include deep earcup design and wide, softly-padded headband
- Ghost voicing mode control and VOX and PTT radio transmit
- Certified intrinsically safe (4720 and 4620 units only)
- Battery Type 1 AA Battery
- Bluetooth No
- Brand PELTOR™
- Built in 2-Way Radio No
- Built In FM and or AM Radio No
- Color Black
- Communication Type Two-way radio
- Communication via External 2-Way Radio No
- Hearing Protection Style Earmuff
- Hearing Protection Type Accessory
- In-Ear Solutions No
- Intrinsically Safe No
- Level Dependent Function for Ambient Listening No
- Noise Attenuating Headsets No
- Product Type Adaptors
- PTT Adapters or Interface Solutions Yes
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.). .
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.