3M Scott Safety FRR First Responder Respirator Gas Mask SMALL
TECHNICAL & PRE-SALE QUESTIONS
3M Scott First Responder Respirator - CARTRIDGE/FILTER NOT INCLUDED
3M Scott’s First Responder Respirator (FRR), a variant of the revolutionary 3M Scott GSR military respirator used by the UK MoD, is a “next generation” system now approved as a NIOSH CBRN APR in addition to other global civil use standards.
While designed to accept Stanag 4155 DIN 40mm threaded filter cartridges the FRR can also be supplied with a secondary particle filter for unequaled performance against CBRN threats. By a combination of a highly advanced suite of technologies, the FRR provides superior user comfort and greatly reduced physiological burden, even during long-duration events, through self-regulating twin primary seals, low breathing resistance, optimum visibility, high drinking rate, and automatic sweat removal. Sizing options assure virtually 100% fit capability. Numerous communication, hydration, and visor outsert options are available and integration with protective suits, sighting systems, night vision goggles, and other associated equipment is seamless.
Features and Specs:
- Best-in-class protection factors — including a unique secondary filter — for significantly higher protection than the industrial standard
- Automatic sweat removal for greater user comfort
- Comfortable fit, exceptional visibility and high drinking rate
- Compatible with all military, law enforcement, and industrial DIN 40mm threaded filters
- Mounting capability on either side of the mask for maximum operational flexibility
- Low breathing resistances that are significantly lower than the industrial standard
- Manufactured from chemical-hard materials with proven protection and comfort characteristics for 48-hour wear
- Flexible, hard-coated lens featuring minimal haze and light transmission providing a wide field of view and impact protection in excess of EN166 and MIL-PRF 31013, Class 1 requirements
- Vision correction capability that includes the use of progressive (vari-focal) lenses
- Re-breathed CO2 levels significantly below 1%c
- Multiple sizing combinations between the mask and separate oronasal module for a 100% user fit
- Ancillary equipment, such as visor outserts and carriers, are available
ALL SALES FINAL
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.. .
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.