The 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ ALERT™ XPI Headset is the next generation protective communication solution. With Bluetooth® wireless communication, noise-cancelling boom microphone, integrated FM-Radio and level-dependent function for ambient listening, the WS™ ALERT™ XPI Headset not only helps protect you against hazardous noise, but also makes it easy to make phone calls with both hands free in noisy environments.
- High attenuating hearing protector in two models: stand-alone headband or safety helmet attachment (SNR 30 dB)
- Bluetooth® MultiPoint Technology for connection to one or two external devices for hands-free talk and streaming
- Noise cancelling boom microphone for clear speech transmission in noisy environments
- Level-dependent function for ambient listening to help improve your situational awareness (limited to 82 dB)
- Push-to-Listen feature to easily and instantaneously listen to your surroundings
- Built-in FM-Radio with radio volume limited to 82dB
- Voice guided menu system with announced FM-Radio frequencies
- Digital station search
- Ability to store up to 4 favorite stations
- Auto power off: The headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery
- Low-battery warning at low battery level
- To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup
- Rechargeable option with NiMH batteries
- Replaceable cushions and foam liners
The 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ ALERT™ XPI Headset offers Bluetooth® wireless communication in noisy environments or in and out of noise. Useful when users need to be connected to their cell phone throughout the day (e.g. handymen in construction companies, private contractors driving their own machines, farmers in agriculture business, maintenance workers in industrial app
Technical data specifications
- Headband MRX21AWS6
- Headband: PVC, PA
- Headband wire: stainless steel
- Two-point fastener: POM
- Cushion: PVC foil and PUR foam
- Foam liner: PUR foam
- Cup: ABS
- Level-dependent microphone for ambient listening: PUR foam
- Wind shield for speech microphone: ABS, PA
- Antenna: PE, ABS, TPE
- Wind Shield: foam
- Charger jack: stainless steel
- Helmet attachment/Hardhat MRX21P3EWS6
- Cup supporting arm: stainless steel
- 2xAA batteries (Alkaline)
- Approximately 58 hours (FM radio and level-dependent)
- Approximately 78 hours (Bluetooth® streaming and level-dependent)
Weight (batteries incl.):
- MRX21AWS6 (headband): 411 g
- MRX21P3EWS6 (helmet attachment): 431 g
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth headset profile (HSP): 1.2
- Bluetooth hands-free profile (HFP): 1.6
- Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP): 1.3
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP): 1.6
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 10m (class 2)
- 27 mm diameter, 100 Ohm
Boom microphone type:
- Noise cancelling electret microphone
- -20°C (-4°F) to +55°C (131°F) (battery dependent)
- -20°C (-4°F) to +55°C (131°F)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.