3M Peltor TEP-100E Replacement Earpiece
- Shipped From Our or Manufacturers Warehouse
- 1.00 LBS
- Battery Life: Approx. 16 Hours
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Bluetooth: No
- Brand: Peltor
- Built in 2-Way Radio: No
- Built In FM and or AM Radio: No
- Color: Black
- Communication via External 2-Way Radio: No
- External Audio Input: No
- Hearing Protection Style: In ear
- Hearing Protection Type: Spare Part
- In-Ear Solutions: Yes
- Intrinsically Safe: No
- Level Dependent Function for Ambient Listening: Yes
- Noise Attenuating Headsets: Yes
- Product Series: TEP-100
- Product Type: Replacement Parts & Accessories
- PTT Adapters or Interface Solutions: No
- Recommended Industry: Hunting, Law Enforcement, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Military Tactical, Shooting
- Standards/Approvals: IP67
- Replacement Earpiece for 3M PELTOR TEP-100 Tactical Earplug
- Intuitive one-button operation turns unit on and off and selects high or normal volume setting
- Lithium-Ion battery provides up to 16 hours of continuous operation between charges
- Portable charging case powered by 3 AA alkaline batteries or USB (Micro B) port
- Tactical earplugs and portable charging station (with cover and USB ports closed) are IP67 compliant and water resistant (immersion of up to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Innovative microphone port design helps protect eartips against water ingress
- Portable charging station helps protect earplugs in wet and austere environments
- Compatible with most headborne Personal Protective Equipment such as helmets, hardhats, eyewear and faceshields
- Optional earplug cord can be attached to earplug for additional security
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Electronic Hearing Protection
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.