3M Peltor TacticalPro Communications Headset MT15H7F SV
- 3.00 LBS
The 3M PELTOR TacticalPro folding headband model headset allows for clear, ambient sound and voice recognition in noisy environments. The headset is designed with level-dependent technology that amplifies low-level sounds while suppressing hazardous noise. It is the perfect choice for a wide variety of applications, including: gun ranges; fork lift drivers; airport ground personnel; maintenance mechanics; and industrial workers.
- Auxiliary Port: J22
- Battery Life: Approx. 1000 hours
- Battery Type: AA or Rechargeable NiMH Pack
- Brand: PELTOR
- Built in 2-Way Radio: No
- Built In FM and or AM Radio: No
- Color: Black
- Communication Type: Environmental listening
- Communication via External 2-Way Radio: Yes
- CSA Class: A
- External Audio Input: No
- Hearing Protection Style: Folding Headband
- Hearing Protection Type: Foldable Headband
- In-Ear Solutions: No
- Intrinsically Safe: No
- Level Dependent Function for Ambient Listening: Yes
- Noise Attenuating Headsets: Yes
- Noise Reduction: Rating 26 Decibel
- Product Series: TacticalPro
- Product Type: Headset
- PTT Adapters or Interface Solutions: Yes
- A premier hearing protection and communication solution for high noise environments
- Environmental microphones allow face-to-face conversation and improved situational awareness in quiet and low-to-moderate levels of noise
- Foam and liquid-filled cushions provide lasting comfort and an effective acoustic seal for long duration wear times
- Foldable, adjustable headband provides a comfortable and secure fit, and folds over the earcups for compact storage
- Uses deep earcup design and soft ear cushions for all-day comfort
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.