3M Peltor Tactical Sport Communications Headset MT16H210F SV
- 1.00 LBS
The 3M PELTOR Tactical Sport Electronic Headset provide a natural, realistic sound, giving users the fastest shut-off and recovery time of any shooter earmuff we`ve ever made. Our sound amplification allows you to hear better with the earmuff on than with normal hearing alone, while still instantly limiting dangerous noises, like gunfire, to lower, safe listening levels.
- Auxiliary Port: J22
- Battery Life: Approx. 600 hours
- Battery Type: AAA
- Brand: PELTOR
- Built in 2-Way Radio: No
- Built In FM and or AM Radio: No
- Color: Black
- Communication Type: Ambient Listening, Environmental listening, Tactical Comms
- Communication via External 2-Way Radio: No
- CSA Class: B
- External Audio Input: No
- Hearing Protection Style: Earmuff
- Hearing Protection Type: Foldable Headband
- In-Ear Solutions: No
- Intrinsically Safe: No
- Level Dependent Function for Ambient Listening: Yes
- Noise Attenuating Headsets: Yes
- Noise Reduction Rating: 20 Decibel
- Product Series: Tactical Sport
- Product Type: Headset
- PTT Adapters or Interface Solutions: No
- Recommended Industry: Military Tactical
- A premier hearing protection and communication solution for high noise environments
- Great for hunters and shooters
- Environmental microphones allow face-to-face conversation and improved situational awareness in quiet and low-to-moderate levels of noise
- Foam and liquid-filled cushions provide lasting comfort and an effective acoustic seal for long duration wear times
- Foldable, adjustable headband provides a comfortable and secure fit, and folds over the earcups for compact storage
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.