3M™ Peltor™ Push-to-talk (PTT) adapter for Motorola XTS Series Radios - NATO Wired
Push-to-talk (PTT) adapter for Motorola Radios: PRC 153 IISR, Motorola XTS Series 2500;3000;3500;5000, HT1000, MT2000, MTS2000, MTX838, 2000;8000;9000, JT1000 Astro Digital - NATO Wired
- Use 3M™ PELTOR™ Push-To-Talk (PTT) Adapters to optimize the placement of the PTT button for convenient activation
- For use with 3M™ PELTOR™ COMTAC™™ Protective Communication Headsets and compatible two-way radios
- Ambidextrous design allows for easy use by either the right or left hand
- Mounting clip can be rotated 360 degrees
- Design allows for either belt or shoulder mounting
- Button profile and tactile feedback suitable for gloved hands
- Optional shroud protects PTT button from accidental activation, for instance when laying in the prone position
- NEXUS® TP-120 connection serves as a break-away connector for removal in emergency situations
- Curly cable downlead with radio specific connector. To determine the appropriate PTT adapter for your two-way radio, please visit 3M.com/PeltorAdapters
- NATO wired
Compatible Radio Brands: E.F. Johnson Technologies, Motorola
Confined Space: No
Intrinsically Safe: No
Product Series: MT Series
Product Type: PTT Adapter
Recommended Industry: Military Tactical
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.