This canister is designed for first responder applications commonly found in law enforcement, fire and emergency response (paramedics) environments. Unique, patented carbon technologies make this cartridge more comfortable for the wearer.
Approved to NIOSH Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear requirements in conjunction with the following 3M Full Facepiece Respirators:
- FR-M40B-10, Small
- FR-M40B-20, Medium
- FR-M40B-30, Large
- Category: Respiratory Protection
- Category: Parts & Accessories
- Category: Powered & Supplied Air Respirators
- Product Type:Filters and Cartridges
- Recommended Industry: Military Tactical
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Lens meets ANSI Z87+ standard, providing high-impact protection; can be used as primary eye protection
- Has optical correction promoting no left-to-right visual distortion
- Butyl rubber seal for added wearer comfort
- Newly designed exhalation valve cover to help protect the valve against chemical agents
- Cartridge can be mounted on either side of the facepiece to enable weapon sighting
- Helps provide security, safety and comfort for the user
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
Gas Masks & Accessories
This filter looks like the real deal. Good supporting docs. Made by 3M, one of the most reputable filtration manufacturers. Standard NATO ("M40" aka 40mm) thread.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.