3M Disinfectant Cleaner RCT Concentrate 1 Gallon FREE SHIPPING
- 8.00 LBS
Kills Germs In 3 Minutes, Use-Solution Remains Effective For Up To 28 Days
CONCENTRATE DILUTION RATTIO: 1:256
Designed for use on frequently touched surfaces such as bedrails, call buttons, bedside tables, doors and more. The number of applications for 3M™ Disinfectant Cleaner RCT Concentrate is matched only by the range of micro-organisms it kills — and in just three minutes. Viruses such as HIV-1, Influenza Type A, Hepatitis B and C and Human Coronavirus, as well as over 20 forms of potentially pathogenic bacteria — they’re all no match for the fast-acting cleaning kill power of 3M Disinfectant Cleaner RCT.
- Virucidal: Kills HIV-1 and Influenza Type A in one minute
- Fungicidal: Kills Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete’s foot fungus) in three minutes
- Bactericidal: Kills many pathogenic bacteria of Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs) concern
- Fragrance-free and dye-free • Helps reduce cross-contamination on treated surfaces
- Can be used to deodorize carpets • Cleans and disinfects finished floors without dulling gloss
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, and their odors
- Works on washable, hard, nonporous surfaces often found in healthcare facilities, schools, commercial facilities and industrial operations including: floors, walls, countertops, sinks, door knobs, tables, chairs, telephones, bed rails, bathroom fixtures, wheelchairs and other surfaces made of metal, glazed ceramic, plastic or stainless steel.
- Use-solution remains effective for up to 28 days
Easy, accurate dispensing with 3M™ Chemical Management Systems Featuring three different compact dispensers designed to accurately mix and dispense 3M™ Disinfectant Cleaner RCT Concentrate, 3M™ Chemical Management Systems deliver effective, economical dilutions for consistent cleaning performance.
- Very compact fits in most closets
- Easy to use
- Air or action gap prevents chemical backflow
- Flexible wall mount and portable dispensers available
- Secure locking cabinet option limits access
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.