3M Combat Ballistic Helmets
3M Combat High Cut Ballistic Helmets are manufactured with similar dimensions to the U.S. Military ACH helmet, but feature a higher cut for unobstructed views and increased hearing capabilities, compared to the PASGT helmet.
- EAR controlled product.
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic standard for penetration and meets a minimum of 650 mps V-50 for 17 grain (1.1 gram) tested according to STANAG 2920.
- Adjustable MCIP-7 pad system features seven ergonomically-designed, shock-attenuating, polymer foam pads to deliver impact protection in a thermally-sealed, moisture-proof inner liner.
- Retention system delivers a stable and secure fit along with a user-friendly quick release for easy on, easy off use when sighting a target.
- Available sizes range from Small at 1.9 lbs. to X-Large at 2.6 lbs. (finished shell weight, including edge trim and paint).
Lighter weight ballistic protection
The helmet shell is manufactured in the United States using advanced thermoplastic aramid and glass fabric composites. The 3M combat high cut ballistic helmet is specially designed for a better unobstructed view and increased hearing capability compared to the PASGT helmet. On both models, the neck trim line provides maximum protection while allowing uninhibited movement when wearing most ballistic vests with collars. The entire helmet is nished with extruded neoprene rubber trim and protected with scratch-resistant, non-re ective
The MCIP system consists of seven ergonomically designed impact-absorbing pads encased in a thermally sealed moisture-proof inner liner. The outer portion of each pad is covered with a soft polypropylene material that wicks moisture from the user’s head to help moderate extreme temperatures. All seven pads are removable and can be adjusted to various positions for better individual comfort and t.
The retention system includes a fully adjustable, smooth sliding lock and a padded nape strap to ensure a stable and secure t. A user-friendly quick release is mounted on the left side of the user’s head. The retention system is attached to the shell with a sturdy four-point ush bolt system.
3M Combat Ballistic Helmets and 3M Combat High Cut Ballistic Helmets are manufactured by Ceradyne, Inc., a 3M company, using advanced materials that provide a high level of protection against both ballistic penetration and fragmentation. They are built with similar dimensions to the U.S. Military ACH helmet, but at a lower weight for improved comfort and mobility.
- Better unobstructed view and increased hearing capability compared to PASGT helmet
- Maximum Comfort Impact Protection 7-pad (MCIP 7) suspension system
- Quick release for easy-on, easy-off use with no interference when sighting weapon for target acquisition
- Congurable platform Standards
|Property||3MTM Combat Ballistic Helmet||3MTM Combat High Cut Ballistic Helmet|
|Cut||MICH style cut||Tactical, over the ear cut|
|Colors||Black, Green, Tan. Additional colors and nishes available upon request.|
|Size||Finished Shell Weight*, lbs (kg)|
|L||2.75 (1.25)||2.39 (1.08)|
|XL||3.02 (1.37)||2.56 (1.16)|
|*Including edge trim and paint|
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Level IIIA ballistic standard for penetration
- Meets a minimum of 650 m/s V-50 for 22 caliber 17 grain (1.1 gram) FSP when tested according to STANAG 2920
- Rail system
- Single or 3-hole NVG mount
- Hook and loop appliqué
- Team Wendy Cam-FitTM retention system • Team Wendy H-Back retention system
Manufactured by Ceradyne Inc., a 3M company.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR BALLISTIC PRODUCTS.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.